Our bodies start to produce less collagen as we age, which is the building block of healthy, beautiful skin. The structure begins to degrade without the collagen it needs to remain vibrant and smooth. By removing the dull outer layers of skin, laser skin resurfacing restores suppleness and a youthful appearance. As a result, a fresh surface is created, and collagen is stimulated dramatically. Natural skin restoration makes it appear younger, brighter, and healthier.
Benefits of Acupulse Co
2 Laser Treatments
- Significant results can be seen after only one treatment
- Minimal risks of side effects
- Long-term results (2+ years)
- Relatively short downtime
- Applicator for precise treatment, ideal for sensitive areas like the face and neck
Who are good candidates for CO2 Laser Resurfacing?
When will I see the results after CO2 Laser Skin Resurfacing?
How long do the results of CO2 Laser Skin Resurfacing last?
After treatment, results continue to improve for 4-6 months and last for up to 2 years or longer, depending on the patient.