From $625 per syringe
Our skin changes as we age, losing both volume and underlying fat padding. Although there are plenty of treatments out there to help slow the aging process, once volume loss occurs, the only way to replenish it is the use of Filler. Dermal fillers from our West Virginia practice can help turn back the hands of time, and reverse the aging process. Fillers can also be used for filling in scars, boosting volume in cheeks, temple hollows, chin, lips, sharpen the jawline, filling under eye hollowness, and adding to overall smoothness and skin tone. *
Please request a FREE CONSULTATION if you’re interested to learn more about what dermal fillers can do for you.
Am I a Candidate?
People with good overall health and that do not have underlying health conditions that would prevent healing are good candidates for treatment. We serve the Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia area, though we see patients from many other regions as well. Ideal candidates will have unwanted lines, volume loss or facial wrinkles that aren’t treatable by other methods. Fillers can be used to plump up thin lips or restore lost volume to multiple areas of the face, like under the cheekbones, which will grow hollow with age. Facial sculpting of the nose, chin or cheekbones is less invasive when using dermal fillers rather than implants. For certain wrinkles, we may recommend BOTOX® Cosmetic instead of or in addition to a filler treatment.
About the procedure
One of the greatest things about dermal fillers is the minimal recovery and downtime period. In less time than you take for your lunch break, dermal fillers can be injected into the treatment area. Results are immediate and last for several months up to 2 years. We’ll add anesthetic to the filler product before we begin to minimize any discomfort from the injections. The whole process can be finished up in just about 15 minutes and you can get right back to work or family. You may have mild swelling in the treated area and possible bruising, especially if you bruise easy and/or take NSAIDS. *
Different Types of Fillers
We offer several types of facial fillers, so there’s sure to be an option that’s right for you. All our fillers are FDA-approved and, because they’re based on substances found naturally in the body, have very low risk of allergic reaction.
- JUVEDERM®: JUVEDERM® is a hyaluronic acid filler. Hyaluronic acids are natural substances that already exist in the skin. A special chemical crosslinking process synthesizes them to ensure that results of JUVEDERM® remain visible for months and up to 2 years. *
- Restylane: The Restylane family of products includes Restylane®, Restylane-L®, Restylane® Silk, Perlane®, and Perlane-L®. Restylane, Restylane-L, Perlane, and Perlane-L can be used to add volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth Restylane, Restylane-L and Restylane Silk may also be used for lip enhancement in patients over 21 years. Restylane Silk can be used to treat lip lines in patients over 21 years.
- Voluma: An injectable gel for deep injection in the cheek/chin/jawline areas to correct age-related volume loss in adults over 21 or to augment an unwanted genetic trait like recessed chin *
- Sculptra® Aesthetic: works with your body to help revitalize the production of collagen, 1-3 the natural substance that gives your skin resiliency, elasticity and shape. The result? A more youthful-looking appearance that can last more than two years.*
Become a Alle® member and enjoy significant savings on repeat treatments. The Rejuvenation Center is proud to be a participating office in the Alle® rewards program, which allows you to earn and redeem points on JUVÉDERM®, BOTOX® Cosmetic, Coolsculpting, PowerLipo, Hydrafacial MD, Laser Hair Reduction, ViPeel, and Microneedling
Dermal Filler Results
* Individual results vary. Best results promoted by a healthy lifestyle. Images do not constitute a promise or representation of any particular outcome.