What Is JumpFit™?
Spring out of your workout rut and into a class that makes getting fit fun and exciting. JumpFit™ classes are a low-impact rebound exercise. Rebounding exercise reduces body fat, firms your legs, thighs, abdomen, and hips. In addition to reducing body fat, you can also expect this class to increase your agility and strengthen your muscles—also great for lymphatic drainage ridding the body of excess toxins.
Burn More Calories in Half The Time!
Anyone wanting to lose weight has considered jogging/running to obtain quick results. But many have experienced the traumas associated with running—shin splints, sprains, knee & hip injuries. Kangoo jump boots protect and reinforce ankles, shins, knees, hips, lower back and spine as they are designed to reduce impact up to 80%.
Benefits of Rebound Exercise
- Protects the joints from chronic fatigue brought on by pounding on hard surfaces.
- Increases core strength and improves posture.
- Improves resting metabolic rate so that more calories are burned after exercise.
- Boosts the immune system as it stimulates the lymphatic system.
- Increases overall metabolic rate, resulting in improved muscle tone, weight loss, and increased stamina.
- Strengthens the heart and muscles in the body so they work more efficiently.
|10 Class Pass|
Boot Sizes – Women
Size 4 – 6.5
Size 7 – 9.5
Size 10 – 12
Size 13 – 15
Sign-up to become a member of our fitness community!
As a courtesy to other clients and our Instructors, we ask that you cancel 12 hours before the scheduled class or you will have to forfeit class credit, especially since most Bungee classes sell out and have waiting lists. If classes are sold out and you do not cancel prior to the scheduled time, then you will forfeit that class.
If you are running late, call us to let us know so that we can plan for your late arrival accordingly in order to avoid interrupting an on-going class.
If a class is full, join the waitlist! We will add Flyers on a first-come, first-served basis as bungees become available. If you’re on our waitlist and cannot attend class, remove yourself to avoid a class penalty.
All participants should be seen for screening by your physician prior to participating in JumpFit classes.